Custom pantry labels by The Ethnic Pantry2013/08/08 by Elena Jatia | Filed under Our Shop, The Organized Pantry.
It’s the same story as it is with the printable grocery lists… All the other labels on the market didn’t work for me (even the writable ones): the permanent marker ink would smear, the label would get super dirty after handling them while cooking time after time, pre-printed labels didn’t have all the ingredient names I needed, etc. So, I made my own (giant happyface). Then decided to sell them!
There are three designs: round, square and rectangle. Each design is sold in sheets (not as individual labels), and made-to-order. As of now, orders can take up to 2 weeks to ship. They are printed, cut and then lightly coated for durability. (But please don’t put them in the dishwasher!)
I hope you love them as much as I do. They’re modern and easy to read. I’m a strong believer in having an organized and beautiful kitchen. It makes me happy to cook and puts me at ease when I know where everything is (and so does my husband). So get organized! Check out our picks for spice jars and pantry containers.
How to order
- Visit our Etsy shop! www.etsy.com/shop/TheEthnicPantry
- Place an order for however many sheets of labels you would like. They are sold by sheets of round, square and rectangle. (Sorry, at this time you can’t mix different types of labels onto one sheet, nor do we sell individual labels.)
- Once you have placed and paid for your order, you will receive an email confirmation with a link to a web form where you can specify exactly what labels you would like. (That’s right, it’s all custom, made-to-order!)
- Sit down with a great cup of coffee or tea with a notepad, laptop or tablet device. Then click on the web form link and start checking off what labels you need as you’re sifting through your pantry.
- Click submit and done!
- Orders can take up to 2 weeks to receive. Although, we try our best to make and ship them out ASAP!
We would really love to know what you think of our labels, so please feel free to leave a comment below!
All photographs and designs by The Ethnic Pantry. All rights reserved.
You may not use the photographs on your blog without written consent from The Ethnic Pantry.